Tuesday 28 August 2012

ASOS and piano lessons


I was excited to receive this in the post yesterday. It's so much easier to look at than trailing through their busy website. I was wondering, did anyone ever go on ASOS like 7 years ago when they mostly sold things like Urban Outfitters does? I was just thinking they never used to sell as many clothes.
On the Cover is Juno Temple, I've only ever seen her in Atonement but her she seems lovely in her interview and what they've dressed her in is really nice. There's also an interview with Kaya Scodelario from Skins. Features on tomboy jackets, textured jumpers, plaid trousers (so cute when Jennifer Anniston wore them in Friends) but my favourite is the beauty section at the back.
ASOS WANT
1. Nails Inc Autumn Winter Mini Collection - if I can stop biting my nails long enough, these will look gorgeous when it's starting to get colder. STARTING?
2. ASOS Chunky Tres Cool Jumper - I'm not Tres Cool, but I still love this.
3. Johnstons Merino Wool Check Scarf - There was so many patterns and colours to choose from, but I think this is my favourite. So cute.
4. ASOS Tortoiseshell Watch with Brown Dial - A cheaper version of Michael Kors? Love this anyway.

Today my piano lessons start up again. My piano teacher had a small summer holiday and I can't wait to get back into the routine of going to the lesson and watching how I progress. I've really slacked off so I'm looking forward to tonight.
Oh and I only started learning this year. I'd love to do a piano recital, so if you're super into The Old Grey Mare or For He's a Jollly Good Fellow, I'm your girl.
But I have progressed quite fast, it's probably because I already know how to read music a bit. It'll definitely get harder.

Last night could tell it was really starting to feel colder at night, so I guess Winter's on its way. I don't care, I love it. Did anyone else always squish those red berries? Those poisonous red berries?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh the watch looks gorgeous! I hope your piano lesson goes well, I've always wished I could play the piano! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watch is gorgeous, isn't it? Really stylish but cheap, too. The lesson went well, I get so much more done when I see my teacher! And start now! I just started learning in April. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I love to read them!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh the watch looks gorgeous! I hope your piano lesson goes well, I've always wished I could play the piano! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watch is gorgeous, isn't it? Really stylish but cheap, too. The lesson went well, I get so much more done when I see my teacher! And start now! I just started learning in April. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I love to read them!