Friday 18 November 2011

on a health kick



Lots of smoothies, fresh juice, actimel, some sort of banana bread thing, it has dried fruit and stuff in it but it's all mushed, like it's pureed you would have no idea they were there, some banana chips mixed with walnut halves and little bits of fudge which I got the idea from when I ordered a Graze Box. First orders free, you have to set up a direct debit but you can cancel whenever. They send you different things the banana chips, walnut pieces with little bits of fudge was the only thing I liked but it was much cheaper to just buy all the ingredient to make it myself. Anyway, a great healthy snack. I also got some peanut bars, I've no idea what makes them stick together but they taste just like m&ms but with lots less calories and fat. It made me laugh when I read the back, 'This product may contain traces of peanut'. Haha, good! These are all perfect right now because I have completely lost my appetite recently, I'm just kind of thirsty, I'm hoping to have a nice healthy glow and to lose some weight for Christmas! BTW my Fifi Lapin bag was perfect for carrying it all in.
I normally try and have some sort of plan to look my best for Christmas and the New Year, do you all have health kick plans? I always think that this is the best time to eat less even though it's colder.
Christmas music has started playing on the music channels, it's freezing, I finish Uni in two weeks (I get the longest holiday ever because in first year there's no exams). I'm preparing my New Year look as Christmas day is with family and it's a day to be cosy in cute knits. I'll do a post soon on what I'll be wearing/using to make New Year sparkly and special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!