Thursday 8 September 2011

So the new camera my boyfriend and I bought arrived a couple of days ago and we've been having a lot of fun. I wanted to learn to take pics that aren't just snap and go, I wanted to learn things like how to focus on one thing with the background being blurred and that was my main goal and I finally, after reading a couple of photography books learned how to change the aperture and how far to zoom etc I think I managed it and am feeling quite proud of myself. I'm probably not impressive to any one but still, I'm really happy :) Oh and our camera is a Fuji Finepix S1600
This first one is my favourite







Here's some pictures of a day out in Glasgow whilst matriculating for Glasgow Caledonian University, here's hoping my first year here goes better than my first year at the University of Glasgow!
Some panoramic and black and white pics of George Square



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love to read them!